English Trainer Karir
Wall Street English Indonesia is expanding and looking for outstanding, dynamic English teachers to join us in 2019. Apply now! Join our family: teach communicative English to highly motivated adult learners.
Exciting positions open for our centers in Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya; immediate start dates and ongoing recruitment.
As an integral part of WSE Indonesia, you will teach a variety of classes and be actively involved in creating a Community that helps learners to communicate in English, with confidence, thus opening up a world of opportunity.
If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
Salary and benefits:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous housing allowance
- Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay
- 15 days of annual leave
- Ongoing training and professional support
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
- Medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or any equivalent formal TEFL course
- Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 12 months
- Customer-service oriented
- Overseas teaching experience preferred
- US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand nationalities are preferred (for work permit reasons)
How to apply:
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please visit our website (https://wallstreetenglish.co.id/en/) and send your CV and a covering letter to Head English Trainer ([email protected]) with the subject line “ESLteachingJob Application.”
Note: Due to a high volume of applications, only candidates who satisfy all of the essential qualifications will be contacted and invited to participate in a more detailed evaluation process.