- Strategic office location.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Education allowance.
- Hold a Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Proven used to live in a dynamic multicultural environment and enjoy learning their cultures.
- Excellent verbal including written communication skills and English language proficiency is a must.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations and willingness to learn at all times.
- Strong self-management skills (time management, prioritization, etc.), self-starter, detail oriented and persistence against all odds.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR / Talent Management in multi-national company.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred (e.g. high-growth businesses/tech start-up).
- Experience developing and supporting line managers through change.
- Supervise talent operations including Employee & Industrial Relations.
- Supervise continuous development of internal HRIS.
- Responsible for monthly payroll data update.
- Define and enforce HR policies and SOPs, employee contracts, etc.
- Administer all HR Database that can be convert into data analytics and data reporting to Management.
- Support any ad hoc company projects and continuous improvement on HR key process.
- Perform any duties deemed necessary by direct manager or management team.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to understand the business model, culture, and direction of the business and to then pro-actively help define and drive the business from a talent management perspective. To succeed in this role, you will need to have ability to work effectively and co-operatively with management leaders, across boarders and internal matrix.