The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future.
We have been learning partners to over 3 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for over 46 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrollment of 190,000 students.
We have over 400 learning centers in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centers offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential.
- Hold a Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Proven used to live in a dynamic multicultural environment and enjoy learning their cultures
- Excellent verbal including written communication skills and English language proficiency is a must
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations and willingness to learn at all times
- Strong self-management skills (time management, prioritization, etc.), self-starter, detail oriented and persistence against all odds
- Min. 5 years of experience in HR / Talent Management in Multi-National Company
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred (e.g. high-growth businesses/tech startup)
- Experience developing and supporting line managers through change
- Manage Talent Operations Including Employee & Industrial Relations
- Lead continuous development of internal HRIS
- Define and enforce HR policies and SOPs, employee contracts, etc.
- Manage all HR Database that can be convert into Data analytics and reporting to Management
- Support any ad hoc company projects and Continuous improvement on HR key process