You are the face of your designated Wall Street English Center and the first representative of the premium experience all staff, members, prospects, and guests will encounter. You are central to building a relationship with our members’ learning and overall experience.
Through providing a nurturing, fun, and interactive environment, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create a positive impact on their personal and professional lives.
- Passionate about education and selling, preferably with B2C sales experience.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Professional in both appearance and attitude.
- Strong time management is a must.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, disciplined, results-oriented, willing to go the extra mile, energetic, caring, service-minded; and has a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Genuinely curious about meeting new people and learning more about our members, prospects, and other clients.
- Experience with working in a dynamic multicultural environment and enjoy learning about its culture.
- Good command in English is an advantage.