Do you believe that English helps change people’s lives?
Do you want to have great achievements with your skills in one of the biggest education institutes around the world? Join Wall Street English to unleash your potential and reach your dream!
Why Work with Us?
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceeds Members expectations everyday. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Members meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner.
Get to Know the Role:
The Partnership Manager will work to prioritize and structure the partnership agenda and to manage the day-to-day of maintaining relationships with strategic partners. The incumbent will also work closely with the marketing team to ensure flawless execution of partnership activities.
- Sales and leads generated directly or indirectly from partnerships.
- Impact on brand image/perception and awareness with the right partners.
- Volume, diversity and quality of partnerships established and maintained.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Creating strategic partnership plans.
- Working with external partners to explore new possibilities and integrations and secure winning partnerships.
- Effectively executing all partnership initiatives with partners and building a long term strategic relationship.
- Working with cross functional teams for implementation of partnerships and integrations to achieve desired results of the partnership.
- Reaching out to other businesses and devise mutually beneficial offers for Wall Street English.
- Working with Government and non-government entities.
- Measuring the partnership impact towards our business (new members, revenue, awareness, impressions, etc).
- Aligning the partnership plan with related functional teams.
- Reviewing and evaluating partnerships learning and results.
The Must Haves:
- Proven experience in partnerships, business development or any relevant functions.
- Strong understanding of business objectives and metrics and ability to build action plans to meet these objectives.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Commercially astute with solid judgement.
- Wide network of relevant relationships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work across all levels in an organization and with external parties.
- Creative thinker and team player.
- “Can do” personality.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is mandatory.
What We Offer:
- Prestigious office location in the center of Sudirman business district (SCBD Area).
- One step away from MRT and Transjakarta station.
- Fun and supportive working culture.
- Competitive compensation.
- Other bonuses include discretionary bonus and staff referral bonus.
- Career ladder and progression opportunities.
- Medical coverage and BPJS.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment.
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English course to unleash your potential even more.