The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future.
We have been learning partners to over 3 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for over 46 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrollment of 190,000 students.
We have over 400 learning centers in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centers offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs for training
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods company wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of their learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members by designing a solid career path plan
- 5+ years of experience as Learning & Development Manager or a similar position in a multinational company
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university (Master degree or a Professional HR Certification is an advantage)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods and act as a point of contact for talents until on board
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and English language proficiency is a must
- Deep understanding of HR and talent management practices including Talent Acquisition strategies and execution maintain Talent Operations with zero error tolerance and a basic understanding of Employee and Industrial relations
- Proven of drive-in managing team and agile with working cultures including keen to learn of business acumen and business process
- Experience working in a dynamic multicultural environment and enjoy learning about their cultures