You will manage a designated Wall Street English center to ensure smooth operations and delivery to all members and ensure that our methodologies and practices are followed at all times to achieve consistency with other centers.
You will also be working closely with the Service Manager and create a strong partnership between Service Team (didactic) and Sales Team; lead the Sales Team and ensure that they achieve set targets; and ensure the implementation of effective meetings and information sharing structures.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business or a related field.
- Min. 5 years of sales experience and min. 2 years of team management experience (premium B2C product preferred; B2B experience will be a plus but not mandatory).
- Experience in managing a business (P&L) and work under Sales Target.
- Strong leadership, people management, project management, and interpersonal skills with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- Experience with working in a dynamic multicultural environment and enjoy learning about its culture.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English is a must.