You will be responsible for the end-to-end process of brand activation at Wall Street English Indonesia, including planning, executing, and monitoring the overall brand communications on various channels and serving multiple stakeholders.
- 5+ years in a marketing role, either in-house or in a PR agency, advertising, marketing communications, brand management, media planning, and other relevant roles.
- Experience with end-to-end campaign productions, including planning and execution; creative conceptualization; and understanding media buying effectiveness, delivery, monitoring, and reporting of the campaign.
- Familiar with analytical tools related to brand performance such as various brand metrics, ADEX, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, YouTube Brand Lift, etc. is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical thinking skills; creative; excellent time management; and able to demonstrate project management capability by holding others accountable for their delivery commitments.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English is a must.
- Experience with working in a dynamic multicultural environment and enjoys learning about its culture.
- Be a great team player, be willing to learn, and enjoys working in a fast-paced company.