Do you believe that English helps change people’s lives?
Do you want to have great achievements with your skills in one of the biggest education institutes around the world? Join Wall Street English to unleash your potential and reach your dream!
Why Work with Us ?
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceeds Members expectations everyday. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Members meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner.
Get to Know the Role:
As our Area Sales Manager you will manage, train, and provide overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory. Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team. Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Develop and lead a successful sales team.
- Increase number of Members through sales and consequently WSE Indonesia’s market share.
- Meet monthly sales, renewal and referral targets, as set by the Area General Manager.
- Provide reports relating to your activity and sales progress to Area General Manager.
- Help to improve brand awareness and social media presence.
- Inspire and motivate the area sales team to perform beyond expectation.
The Must Haves:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience and 2 years team management experience (premium B2C product preferred).
- Understanding of sales principles: sales funnel, forecasts, sales planning.
- Excellent communication, observation and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker, team player and “can do” personality.
- Good command of spoken, written and reading in English.
- Strong leadership, people management, coaching skill, good analytical skill and team oriented.
- Self-motivated, positive thinking, strong to work under pressure, very good communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong sales ability with an understanding of drivers to achieve sales success and be able to excel when under pressure to meet targets.
What We Offer:
- Attractive commission scheme.
- Other bonuses include discretionary bonus and staff referral bonus.
- Enormous opportunity to explore and develop your true potential with full training provided.
- Experience to grow in a well-known established company in Indonesia with a 100% English environment.
- Career ladder and progression opportunities.
- Medical coverage and BPJS.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment.
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English course to unleash your potential even more.