Do you believe that English helps change people’s lives?
Do you want to have great achievements with your skills in one of the biggest education institutes around the world? Join Wall Street English to unleash your potential and reach your dream!
Why Work with Us?
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceeds Members expectations everyday. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Members meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner.
Get to Know the Role:
As our Area General Manager, you will report to the National General Manager, Head of Sales and Center Operations. You will work closely with Sales Manager and Center Manager as well as other functions to ensure sales achievement and improve team performance in your area.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Ensure that the Wall Street English methodologies and best practice is followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centers.
- Working closely with the Center Manager and creating a strong partnership between Experience Team and Sales Team, in order to create good synergies.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the Sales Team to assure they achieve the sales target as agreed and perform beyond expectation.
- Create and provide timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all centers.
- Working closely with other business leaders to improve area performance.
- Working closely with the marketing team to create brand awareness and promotion for respective area.
The Must Haves:
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience and 2 years team management experience (premium B2C product preferred).
- Experience in managing a business (P&L) and used to work under sales targets.
- Strong people management skills.
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker, team player and possesses a “can do” personality.
What We Offer:
- Attractive commission scheme.
- Other bonuses include discretionary bonus and staff referral bonus.
- Enormous opportunity to explore and develop your true potential with full training provided.
- Experience to grow in a well-known established company in Indonesia with a 100% English environment.
- Career ladder and progression opportunities.
- Medical coverage and BPJS.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment.
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English course to unleash your potential even more.